Barry and Cathy Beck, Fly Fishing's Best Known Couple
Barry and Cathy Beck's work consistently graces the covers of the finest fly fishing and outdoor publications, and they have authored and published numerous books on fly fishing and outdoor photography. They also host seminars, run fly fishing schools, are well-known authors, and travel to some of the world's most noted fishing destinations virtually every month of the year. If you ever wanted to get expert advice and guidance, this is your chance. Talk about a captive audience!
· Venezuela — Sight Cast: January 12-19, 2013
· New Zealand — Owen River Lodge: February 9-18, 2013
· Bahamas — Deep Water Cay: April 21-26, 2013
· Mexico — Boca Paila: June 2-9, 2013
· East Africa — Photographic Safari: June 18 – July 1, 2013
· Mexico — Islas Holbox: July 13-19, 2013
· Iceland — Laxardal: July 27-August 2, 2013
· American West — Bighorn River: August 17-24, August 24-31, 2013
· Mongolia — Taimen Fishing: September 20-October 9, 2013
· Brazil — Agua Boa River: October 26-November 2, 2013
· Argentina — Tres Valles: Nove,ber 29-December 6, 2013
Joining a Beck-hosted departure costs you no more than booking the same trip on your own. There are, however, some notable differences on their hosted weeks. Have questions about tackle, knots or fly selection? You couldn't ask for better advice. Broken rods, lost sunglasses, forgotten box of flies? They have spares to loan you. Still throwing that tailing loop? Maybe a quick casting lesson before breakfast or during cocktail hour would be in order. They rotate guides for their groups so everyone gets to fish with "the best one." At no additional cost for your fishing trip, could you ask for a better offer?
Just beginning to fly fish? Why not join Barry and Cathy and get started on the right foot.
Contact Frontiers to book any of these hosted departures.