Western Buenos Aires province is wet, and that is a good thing. The marshes, slews, and potholes are full, and the duck population is fat and happy, recording one of the strongest hatches since 2012. Estancia Santa Rita offers 12 species of ducks over decoys from dry and elevated blinds paired with an authentic Argentine Estancia, cuisine, and wine.
Available date windows for various sized parties in the 2020 shooting season:
June 28 - July 2
You’ll have private use of the lodge with an intact group of at least six hunters. A beautiful bedroom is now available, ensuring a group of eight hunters will each have a private room. In total, there is now room for up to 14 hunters.
Enjoy the lodge’s many other recent upgrades:
- Renowned house Catena Zapata wines, as well as customized wine upgrades for those that would like to truly enjoy the finest wine in Argentina
- New Hilux trucks for their operation and your comfort, and walking sticks available to all hunters for improved comfort and safety when walking to the blinds not located along the shore
- New customized activities for non-hunters and hunters alike, such as cooking, horseback riding, shopping, massages at the lodge, and visits to an amazing silversmith (a client favorite)
- Excellent new fields for perdiz shoots over Brittanies that have never been shot before
- A brand new bar in the main living room
- Brand new hunting equipment brought from the US
And, of course, guest will continue to enjoy dishes by the lodge’s chef of 17 years, Yolvi Oyola. Our clients attest to his cuisine as the finest of any lodge in Argentina, or elsewhere.
To learn more about these hunt dates, contact Frontiers for all the details.
Specializes in South America fishing and shooting departments. Plus, fishing in Mongolia and Canada.
Senior Program Manager
Specializes in South America wingshooting and Mongolia fishing programs.