Located in a fertile valley near Las Lajitas due east of Salta surrounded by a spectacular mountain range and lush natural forest sits Tuku Lodge. This Lodge is a year-round volume dove, and seasonal decoyed pigeon shooting stronghold. Salta Province offers some the most talked about leisure travel in Argentina, be it the mighty salt flats, rafting, artisan fairs, historical tours or high-altitude wine production, making it perfect for couples. Seasonally the Lodge offers golden dorado fishing on regional rivers for a legitimate cast and blast opportunity.
Dove shooting occurs in a variety of settings amidst vast roosts, along with harvested grain fields, in river bottoms, around waterholes and more. Pigeon shoots take place in a variety of harvested peanut fields carefully scouted by the guides immediately before shooting and tracking bird migration.
The new 20,000 square foot Lodge is perched on a hillside of an 80,000-acre ranch and offers nine bedrooms and spacious common areas reminiscent of a charming European country manor. The traditional and international cuisine is prepared by the Lodge’s Le Cordon Bleu chef.
Semi-auto and o/u rental guns from 28 ga. to 12 ga. will be available. Beretta/Benelli/Browning are the common brands. Shells selections are species appropriate. A recoil reduction device and ear/eye protection and sun protection are imperative. Frontiers suggests using lodge guns in Argentina.
• Cast/blast combining doves, pigeons, and golden dorado - call Frontiers for details.
• Buenaventura Lodge is a five-bedroom sister lodge ideal for smaller intact parties.
• Regular round-trip commercial flights from Buenos Aires.
• One hour and 45-minute drive from Salta City, the Province capital.
• Varies leisure and adventure activities can be arranged by Frontiers in the province.
• A sauna, massage room, and spa are available.
• Lodge offered exclusively for intact groups of eight or higher.
• Free host on 10 paying shooters.
• Gun rental - $75 per day.
Doves – year round - $790/day
Pigeons/Doves – May-September - $850/day
Non-shooter - $500/day
Inclusions: shooting, lodge transfers, guide, board, licenses, wine, beer and liquor, soft drinks and bird boys.
Exclusions: airfares, shells, gun rental, tips, laundry, and personal items
Specializes in South America fishing and shooting departments. Plus, fishing in Mongolia and Canada.
Senior Program Manager
Specializes in South America wingshooting and Mongolia fishing programs.